Current ideaSpace west companies based the Hauser Forum, Charles Babbage Road, Cambridge.
- Provides solutions to configure embedded devices via Near Field Communication (NFC) technology
- Offers strategic Intellectual Property (IP) advice and outsourcing services to Multinationals, SMEs...
- Blueshift Memory is pioneering new computer memory infrastructure that speeds up data intensive calculations.
- A private business angel group investing in early-stage hi-tech businesses in the Cambridge cluster
- Work use mineral carbonation process chemistry to extract value from silicate minerals and wastes and to produce...
- Provides engineering analysis consultancy service and develops related technology for its clients.
- Business value consulting - rational methods to improve a business in any situation.
- Private Dimension for Cyberspace
- Develop methods of measuring human and machine intelligence.
- Software company that provides world-class remote data collection systems to companies in Water and Environmental industries across the UK and Europe.
- Mobile and Over-the-Air provisioning for the low power IoT
- Developing tools to help the Offshore Renewables industry understand the chaotic, unsteady environment.
- PetaGene make genomics and medical imaging data smaller, faster and better.
- Developers and manufacturers of revolutionary transparent photovoltaic glazing for building integrated applications in...
- Keeping people connected with an easy to use Skype video phone..
- Connecting talented individuals with startups and growing businesses, for shared professional success.
- A Cambridge based travel technology company.
- Aims to make editors' lives better by building tools designed specifically for the jobs they do
- ZifiSense provides IoT connectivity for smart city and industries